Customer & Tech Support
Customer Support Technician
The Hudson Group provides more than just an application service provider (ASP) solution. We are more service oriented. Comprehensive software is just one of our offerings. With Hudson’s software and technical group paired together, we are able to free users of most administrative and IT related responsibilities.
We are looking for a motivated and articulate entry-level Customer Technical Support person to join our fast-growing group. You must have the desire to learn and understand our clients’ needs and expectations. The possibilities for growth and personal advancement are excellent at The Hudson Group. We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a work environment that is casual and friendly. Please join our team!
- Responding promptly and thoroughly to support inquiries received via telephone, email and instant chat
- First point of contact for new registrants and general inquiries
- Providing online demonstrations and answering product-related questions
- Independently resolving technical/customer support issues and escalating cases
- Documenting system-wide problems and common questions posed by customers
- Providing valuable “front lines” feedback to the Product Development, Marketing and Engineering Teams
- Cultivating and expanding the FAQ/Knowledge Base used by all customers
- Internet experience, preferably with ASP solutions or browser-based systems
- Knowledge of procedures behind email marketing, email delivery and direct mail
- Competency in MS Office, Internet Explorer, IM and internal e-mail usage
- Patience, professionalism and the ability to see a task through from start to finish
- Proficient multitasking skills, attention to detail and time management are a must
- Strong systems trouble shooting skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Must be an energetic “self-starter,” work independently and within a team
- Sense of humor is essential
- Travel required 25% of the time; 75% in our North Andover, MA based office.